Our rockstar Stylist and Salon Coordinator Jessica T. loves to be organized when it comes to eating healthy at home. Here are some tips and hacks to success.
” When its convenient you will be way more likely to eat healthy foods, than go for pre-made foods and snacks and take out.
– Loosely meal plan before going grocery shopping
– Wash all produce as soon as I get home
– Prep produce (cut veggies for snacking, make a big salad, cut veggies that don’t spoil quick)
– Make leftovers for lunches
– Pack food when going out
– Prep dinner when its convenient (morning or kid’s nap time)
– Freezer meals in individual portions
– Buy frozen fruit and veggies
– Quick freezer meals and snacks for kids
– Bake goods (muffins, bars, cookies etc) ”